Full Stack Developer
Based in the Detroit Michigan suburb of Royal Oak, Nubill Corporation is a privately-held and -financed software and solutions provider specializing in SaaS hosted business software solutions.
We are currently seeking a Full Stack Application Software Developer to work remotely from home on a contract basis.
As a member of our application development team, you will:
- Interact with technical support team and customers to help them resolve advanced technical support issues.
- Provide clear, concise, accurate and frequent communications with customers regarding any software customization services ensuring customer’s high satisfaction for the software products they've purchased, and the services provided.
- Develop and maintain expertise in all Nubill and Partner software products, and the technologies used to develop and deliver the software.
- Reproduce issues, perform technical research, and resolve complex technical support issues, and follow escalation processes to achieve timely resolution.
- Perform software testing to ensure software changes will meet client and market requirements and prepare to support new products or enhancements.
- Contribute written documentation for customer and internal use.
- Contribute to the improvement of software products and service processes.
- Assist with managing of infrastructure needed to run our solutions both in local datacenter and Azure.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A quiet working environment at home.
- A reasonably fast computer capable of running SQL Server, IIS, Visual Studio, and various other developer tools.
- A high-speed internet connection that does not block non-standard ports required for voice over ip and for accessing computers remotely.
- Configurable router so specific voice over ip ports can be routed.
- Outstanding English verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to develop good working relationships with end users and coworkers.
- Friendly, patient, courteous, and diplomatic demeanor with end users during difficult situations.
- Strong issue tracking, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Windows 8 or newer (client) and/or Windows 2012 or newer (server).
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve complex technical issues requiring in-depth research and analysis.
- Attention to detail in handling and tracking technical issues.
- Ability to handle multiple technical issues in an organized and competent manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work well within a technical team requiring coordination with other departments including developers, software sales, professional services, and product management.
- Knowledge of .NET technologies, including C#, ASP.NET Web API, etc.
- SQL proficiency with specific Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or newer T-SQL programming experience a plus.
- Experience consuming RESTful web services.
- Experience with other browser-based technologies (e.g. jQuery) is a plus.
- Experience with mobile development is a plus.
- Familiarity with web technologies, including browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE), servers (Microsoft IIS), and web services.
- Experience with managing SQL Server, Windows Server, Network Load Balancing, Firewalls, etc. is a plus.
- Experience with Azure Services including: SQL, Storage, Key Vault, Network Security Groups, Azure Functions, etc. is a plus.
Candidates with ability to work full-time during business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm) will be favorably considered.
For confidential consideration, please e-mail your resume with hourly pay requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Resume Submission”. While we cannot respond to all applications we will review your resume shortly after it is submitted.
Agency Notice: All job postings by Nubill Corporation are intended to provide information for job seekers and should not be viewed as a request for recruiter assistance. Any resume submitted to Nubill Corporation will be considered gratuitous of the sender and will not be subject to finder's fees.